Someplace Safe would like give a huge THANK YOU to the following supporters for making their pledge to the $31 for 31 Days Campaign!
$31 for 31 Days Campaign Supporters - 2020
Shelly Zach - Debra Wilke - Emilyn Haugen - Carol Lenarz
Kent and Kathy Morrill - Beth Auwarter - Ashley Zach
Martha Tilton - Vendla Block - Steve Berger - Ronna Schoeck
Sarah Birdsall - Sheila Korby - Kelli Wegscheid - Scott Klevberg
Alice Halvorson- Kimberly Olson - Becky Parker
Lori Hartmann - Barbara Ostrander
Make a difference for just $1 per day this October!
What can you do with just $1? Typically … not much. Perhaps buy a cup of coffee or a can of soda.
But this October, all you need is $1 per day to make a difference! During Domestic Violence Awareness Month, Someplace Safe invites you to donate $1 per day for 31 days.
What impact does a $31 donation make? For starters, $31 can go a long way in helping victims find safety, options and hope. Here is what $31 can accomplish:
- Provide a gas gift card for a family who needs to travel to work, school, counseling, medical or advocacy appointments.
- Give a meal to a family staying in emergency safe housing.
- Provide about 1 hour of supervised parenting time to a family at Someplace Safe Parenting Time Centers.
- Provide a prepaid cell phone card to a victim, allowing them to stay in touch with their advocate and other support systems.
- Assist a crime victim with advocacy services for approximately 1 hour.
- Provide a box of diapers and wipes to a family who is going through financial hardship in the aftermath of crime or abuse
- Provide a family with coats and winter gear from Someplace Safe Thrift Stores.
In short, YOUR $31 donation changes lives!
Want to join the $31 for 31 campaign?
Visit our donation page and click on the "$31 for 31" button to make your online gift quickly and easily today. You may also mail or drop off your $31 donation at your local Someplace Safe Office or mail to:
Attn: 31 Campaign
PO Box 815
Fergus Falls, MN 56538-0815
With your help, we are creating safer families and safer communities for all!
Thank you for your support of Someplace Safe and local survivors.
For more information contact 218.739.3486 ext. 222 or firstname.lastname@example.org.