Parenting Time Center Volunteer Opportunities
Help provide a safe, neutral location for exchanges and supervised parenting time. To volunteer, please contact a Parenting Time Center (PTC) in your area.
Click for the PTC Volunteer Description
Volunteers may print and complete the Volunteer Handbook before their first meeting to assist us in finding the best fit for them. Additional forms may be completed at the first in-person meeting with PTC Staff. Contact the Director of Parenting Time Centers at email@example.com for more information.
- Visitation Assistant: be a second adult present during monitored parenting time. Volunteers are present but the parenting time is between the parent and the child. The volunteer is not actively involved.
- Exchange Assistant: Volunteers facilitate the exchange by meeting with each parent and assisting the child in successfully meeting and departing from one parent to the other during the parenting time exchange.
- Office Records Assistant: Assist staff in maintaining statistics and information for grant reporting, assist with data entry, make copies.
- Phone Support: Answer calls, refer calls to appropriate individuals, take messages.
- Go-for: Run errands between office locations as needed.
- Volunteer Coordinator: Facilitate quarterly volunteer trainings and keep volunteer applications and files up to date, providing scheduling and support services for volunteer staff.
- Maintenance Assistant: Provide handyperson assistance as needed, including painting and light repairs.
- Cleaning Assistant: Assist in cleaning and organizing the centers and toy rooms.
Donations and Support
- Direct fundraiser: Solicit items and resources from local individuals and businesses as assigned.
- Truck Availability: Provide a pick-up truck to assist in moving items.