This season of gratitude is the perfect time to say THANK YOU for your support.
The Covid-19 pandemic made this past year unlike any other; creating many new challenges for everyone, especially victims and survivors of crime. Along with the support from generous donors, Someplace Safe was able to continue to serve as an essential safety net to clients offering services through video calls, text, telephone and in-person.
As Someplace Safe celebrates this season of thankfulness, we express our deepest appreciation for your support. We also reflect, on all we have accomplished together this past year. Take a closer look below.
As you see, the impact of Someplace Safe is far-reaching, changing thousands of lives in immeasurable ways. As the holiday giving season begins, take a look at how YOU can support Someplace Safe and help SAVE LIVES!
Join Give to the Max Day on November 19, 2020
Support Someplace Safe during Give to the Max Day on November 19th, the annual 24-hour online giving event hosted by
Each time you donate to Someplace Safe on Give to the Max Day November 19th, through givemn.org, you help to increase the chances of winning additional contributions such as:
- $500 Golden Ticket donation drawings every 15 minutes;
- $1,000 Golden Ticket donation drawings at the end of each hour; and,
- One $10,000 Super-Sized Golden Ticket drawn at the end of the day.
Kick of the 2020 holiday season and make your donation to Someplace Safe on November 19th by visiting the GiveMN website at https://www.givemn.org/organization/Someplacesafe.
Busy on November 19th? No problem!
You can still make a donation at https://www.givemn.org/organization/Someplacesafe at any time beginning November 1, 2020 and your gift will be automatically scheduled to process on November 19th. Plus, your early contribution will qualify Someplace Safe for additional prize drawings. Thank you for giving to the MAX!
Celebrate Generosity on Giving Tuesday
Giving Tuesday is a global day of generosity which will take place on December 1st, 2020 after the annual shopping events of Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Everyone can make an impact and support survivors on #GivingTuesday. Here is how:
- Organize a supply drive of needed items for Someplace Safe clients. Ideas include: toiletries, diapers, quilts, and local gift cards.
- Donate your used cell phones (in any condition).
- Contact your local Someplace Safe office regarding volunteer opportunities. Volunteers are needed at the agency’s advocacy offices, Parenting Time Centers, and community thrift stores to assist with office tasks, sort donations, provide assistance with special projects, and help with fundraising and event planning. Visit www.someplacesafe.info/get-involved/ for more info.
- Send the text “@sps” to 52014 to donate via text message today or visit www.someplacesafe.info/donate to donate online.
Consider other ways to give using our Holiday Wishlist. Get your whole family, group, faith community or co-workers in spreading holiday cheer to local survivors and families.
Holiday Wishlist page 1
Holiday Wishlist page 2
Share this page